11 avril 2011

Lignes de conduite

8 commentaire(s):

Justin Blanton a dit…

Beautiful shot.

Swoo a dit…

Well, thank you, Justin, for coming and commenting on my photoblog. I see you are also an amateur photographer. I don't have the time right now to have a good look at your website but will certainly soon. But from what I've just been able to see quickly, it looks really nice and varied. :-)

In case you're wondering about this picture, though, it's the rear window of the VW Beetle of a friend of mine, taken in a dewy morning.

Swoo a dit…

I'm not sure you'll come back here to read this but maybe you will, so...

I've just had a careful look at the first 50-or-so photos on your blog. I really liked most of them but, as I understood it, you're using a whole range of cheating devices like Photoshop and Lightroom... I personally don't like the use of intensive processing for photographs. That's why I can't really love your pictures. I have the feeling what I see is untrue, or rather, purposely "de-spoilted". But your work is really impressive and I do love your compositions, though!

If you're still reading on after my little criticism, would you agree to inform me about how you discovered my photoblog, please?

Arès a dit…

Ah là ça fuite.

Swoo a dit…

Ah bon ? A quoi tu vois ça ? Il s'agit du circuit de dégivrage arrière d'une Coccinelle et les gouttes d'eau sont que de la rosée, tu sais...

Arès a dit…

« Ça fuite » dans le sens « lignes de fuite ».

Je pensais que c'était une roue de vélo derrière une vitre. ;-p

Swoo a dit…

Ah, tu voulais dire : "Ca fuit" ! Du verbe "fuire", et pas du faux-verbe "fuiter", comme quand il y a une fuite.

Marrant comme interprétation ! J'aurais pas pensé qu'on puisse y voir ça. :-D Ceci dit, maintenant tu dois comprendre pleinement le jeu de mots du titre. ;-)

Arès a dit…

Dans tous les cas, les couleurs rendent très bien. ;-)

Enregistrer un commentaire

Ohoh ? Un commentaire ? Allez-y, je trépigne d'impatience de vous lire !

Choisissez l'option 'Nom/URL' et entrez votre nom ou pseudo si vous n'avez pas encore de compte et que vous n'en désirez pas.

Mais si vous avez un compte Google (Gmail, Blogger, ou autre), vous pourrez cliquer sur 'S'abonner par e-mail' afin de recevoir sur votre boîte mail une notification en cas de réponse à votre commentaire.